Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Laurent!

My Beau gets along really well with his boss and unfortunately we will be out of town and missing his birthday bash. So when I was asked to make an extra-special-hand-made birthday gift for having to decline our invitation to joint the festivities, of course I joyfully accepted! Give me a reason to cross stitch and I will!

Laurent is the founder and owner of a Paris based agency called Labrador, which has something to do with transparency of regulated information. After years of hearing about it from my Beau, I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able tell you anything more than that. I've been accused a few times (in the not so distant past) of shutting off my ears when what I'm hearing has nothing to do with beauty, vintage or people being nice to each other. Who, Moi?

This playful Labrador pup is embroidered in the red of the company logo and I've added a little red ribbon to tie it all together... who wouldn't want this their office door? We are wishing you a very very happy birthday Laurent, and hope that your party was a blast!



1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous puppy ..... and gorgeous present! I'm wondering how long it takes to make something like this? Handmade gifts are so precious!

    ReplyDelete